Amenities & Pricing
There’s a reason why The Field House costs more than other venues—it’s one of the best Michigan has to offer. Lush pine and hardwood forests surround The Field House, nestled off the beaten path in the rural farm county of Holly, MI. The picturesque venue sits on thirty acres of private Timothy and Alfalfa fields beyond a quaint bluestone-lined entryway.
Rather than a dusty open barn, The Field House is a fully enclosed space filled with rustic warmth, charm, and character. It offers unmatched elegance combined with outstanding customer service and flexibility. The Field House spares no detail or comfort for your special day.
Event rental fee is $15,000 for up to 150 guests,
but we accept up to 200 guests for an additional fee.
Your rental fee includes the following:
- Main venue space of approx. 5500 sq. ft.
- Environmentally-friendly reclaimed barn wood walls and beams
- Acid-stained concrete floors, precluding the need to rent a dance floor
- Large open space allowing for furniture arrangements exactly to your needs
- Attached multi-purpose building of approx. 880 sq. ft. (suitable for catering or bridal party preparations)
- 20’x20’ sitting room with a wood fireplace, outstanding view of the fields, leather furniture, coffee table, 74” 4K television with surround sound, Sonos, and Direct TV
- Two separate bathrooms in the grand foyer
- One additional ladies bathroom off the main venue with two private stalls, two sinks, and a large vanity
- One foyer table and two large farm presentation tables
- Eight handmade chandeliers, each with eight dimmable Edison bulbs
- Geothermal HVAC systems for air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter
- Radiant floor heating
- Full kitchen
- An assortment of candle holders, votives, and hurricanes
- Two outdoor Sonos speakers
- Landscape lighting with brass tiki candles
- Security personnel
- Two on-site staff members
Peruse the slideshow below for a small preview of all The Field House has to offer!
These extra items are included in your rental fee and available for your use:
- Outdoor patio furniture
- 18’ custom-built walnut head table
- Up to 28 cross-back wooden chairs
- 150 wooden chargers (under place settings)
- 150 glass milk glasses
- Several dozen medium and small candle votives
- Table place setting cards holders
- Battery operated candles in different sizes
- Serving trays
- Salt and pepper shakers
We have cultivated a superb list of preferred vendors to make planning your wedding with this venue easier. You're welcome to provide your own.
Vendors and services not included:
- Outdoor wedding service (can be added)
- Indoor or outdoor tables, chairs, place settings, and linens
- Portable sound systems and/or microphones
- Valet parking
- Extra lighting
- Portable heat/HVAC
- Handicap-accessible bathroom
- Caterers must be licensed.
- Liquor liability insurance is required. We do not provide this, but the caterer typically can provide a liquor license.
- No fireworks allowed.
- All township time and noise ordinances apply.
- The Field House is a 100 percent smoke-free venue.
Available dates and times:
Dates are by request only. Because we accept no more than six weddings or corporate events a year, we reserve the right to offer The Field House venue exclusively to special couples with ideal wedding dates for the space. However, because this venue is only available a handful of times per year, we’re more flexible than other venues for before and after event preparations.